Have you seen?
Question : Does Salesforce offers anything in the project management to track end to end project and capabilities natively ? No- Not yet out of the box. perhaps soon..
However, if you wanted to have w/o putting any extra custom efforts and not re-design the wheel, then take alook at these 3 AppExchange products (process management framework) which might fit for your use case and offers rich capabilities to cover the full spectrum.
Disclaimer : NOT PROMOTING ANY PRODUCT; MAKE YOUR DECISION BASED ON CHOICES AND BASED AND CONSIDERING ALL FACTORS.
General Product capabilties includes
- Run & Managing project portfolios, Templates.
- Project Phases, Project tasks & Milestones.
- Time tracking & timesheets, Expenses
- Resource Management & utilization planning
- Capacity planning
- Resource Scheduling
- Project Accounting & budget allocation
- Tracking Task dependencies
- Resource Skills Management
- Project automation
- Capacity Forecasting & Billable Utilization
- Reporting & analysis
Here are list of products for you to explore.
- Inspire Planner — True Project Management for Salesforce
2. Precursive — Resource Management, Project Management, Services Automation (PSA)
3. Work-Relay: Streamline business processes and accelerate time to value:
4. Addtional, If you wanted to do any agile (JIRA ) work manage backlogs, sprints, user stories, defects on Sf natively, check this.
Please Note: This involves minimum cost possbile for any organization to bear.
Thanks — Mohit